We’re working on articles on the following topics in upcoming issues of Casefile Clues:
- an 1850 census enumeration
- an early 18th century land record from Maryland
- an early 18th century probate record from New England
- an early 20th century death certificate
- a War of 1812 pension affidavit
Record analysis is always done looking at that one specific record–what it says, what it does not, how reliable the information is, who the likely informant is, what the research goals are, and ideas for moving forward.
If you’re not a subscriber, consider joining today!